Thursday 18 February 2016

How I Lost 50 Pounds Waist Training !! | Weight Loss | Corset


Hey ! In this video I share how I use a waist clincher/ waist training to help lose belly fat/weight. In addition with the clincher I also eat clean (except for cheat days lol) & do light work outs. Hopefully This video helps anybody else out there who is interested in waist training & wants to lose a few inches off the waist.

Follow Me On IG & Twitter @BlessedNLovely_
FaceBook: Amber Delogu

Questions ? Business Inquiries ?
Email Me: amberjackson1818@yahoo.com

Thanks For Watching !

I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears – Psalm 34:4

The blog post How I Lost 50 Pounds Waist Training !! | Weight Loss | Corset Find more on: Vixen Empire




From https://vixenempire.wordpress.com/2016/02/18/how-i-lost-50-pounds-waist-training-weight-loss-corset/

No comments:

Post a Comment